What is Pulsar UV?
Pulsar UV is a mobile COVID-19 diagnostic testing service for the film industry. Our team combines a unique skillset of film industry professionals with medical backgrounds. We understand the film industry better than most with faster results being key to keeping productions and our communities safe. Our belief is that testing, along with other recommended COVID safety protocols is key in getting our friends in film back to work safely.
What kind of COVID-19 Tests does Pulsar UV administer?
1. RT-PCR Testing. Diagnostic Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR). The RT-PCR test is used for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2. This test is accepted for international travel by governments all over the world.
2. Rapid Antigen Tests. Antigen Tests detect the presence of a specific viral antigen. Antigen tests can be used to detect the presence of the virus amongst people who have a high viral load (those who are most contagious). This test is Health Canada approved and is acceptable for travel to the United States, the UK and Germany while providing results almost instantly.
3. Rapid RT-PCR Testing. The Rapid RT-PCR is here for productions emergency testing needs with results in only 3 - 5 hours.
Where are you located?
In order to service the industry we know best, we have adapted to all scenarios for every production.
What we offer:
- mobile on-site testing
- drive-through testing
- 7 convenient locations in the GTA
- 24/7 testing / lab processing
- last-minute reliability
- Greater Toronto Area
- Ottawa, ON
- London, ON
- North Bay, ON
- Windsor, ON
- Sudbury, ON